In accordance with article 52 of Italian legislative decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005 ("Consumer Code"), you have the right to withdraw from the sale contract with YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.p.A. (the “Vendor” or YNAP) for any reason and without incurring any penalty within fifteen (15) days from the date on which you received the products purchased from www.isabelmarant.com or, if the "Pick Up in Store" (if available) option was selected at the time of purchase from the date you collect the products at the pre-selected Isabel Marant store.
You can exercise your right to return using one of the following methods in accordance with article 54 of the Consumer Code:
a) Without prejudice to the return of products directly to an Isabel Marant store indicated on www.isabelmarant.com, online submission to the Vendor of the Return Form* found in the Customer Care area, completed in its entirety; in this instance, the Vendor will send you an email confirming that they have received your return request.
b) Sending to the Vendor the form – to be completed in its entirety – that can be downloaded from www.isabelmarant.com* and which is consistent with the template form as per art. 49, section 4 of the Consumer Code.
c) Sending the Vendor another declaration explicitly stating your decision to withdraw from the sale contract.
In instances b) and c), your declaration must be addressed to Customer Care at the registered office of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.p.A., via Morimondo, 17 – Milano 20143, Milan. In such instances, you will be responsible for proving that you exercised your right to withdraw from the sale contract correctly and within the specified time frame.
In accordance with article 57 of the Consumer Code, once you have exercised your right to withdraw from the sale contract, the products to be returned must be handed over to the courier within fourteen (14) days of the date you notified the Vendor of your decision to withdraw or should you choose to return the products by going directly to any Isabel Marant store indicated on www.isabelmarant.com, they must be given to the sales assistant within fourteen (14) days from the date the products are received.
In accordance with article 59 of the Consumer Code, the right to return is excluded in the event that you purchased customised or personalised products, or sealed items that were opened after delivery and that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons.
1. Conditions for exercising the right to withdraw in accordance with art. 52 of the Consumer Code
The right to withdraw from the sale contract shall be deemed correctly exercised if the following conditions have been fully met:
- The right to withdraw has been correctly exercised within fifteen (15) days of receiving the products or, if the "Pick Up in Store" (if available) option was selected at the time of purchase from the date you collect the products at the Isabel Marant store, following the procedures set out above
- The goods must not have been used, worn, washed and, under any case, must comply with the requirements set forth in Article 3, below, on the compliance checks for returned goods;
- The identification tag with the disposable seal is still attached to the products as it constitutes an integral part of the product (see art. 5 below)
- The products are returned with their original packaging
- The products are handed over to the courier within fourteen (14) days of the date you notified the Vendor of your decision to withdraw from the sale contract or, should you choose to return the products by going directly to any Isabel Marant store indicated on www.isabelmarant.com, they must be given to the sales assistant within fourteen (14) days from the date the products are received - Due to Covid-19 restrictions, in-store services may not be available. For more information, consult our Customer Care area.
- The products are not damaged
If you have complied with the relevant conditions, the Vendor will, in accordance with art. 56 of the Consumer Code, fully reimburse the price of the products purchased. The only expenses borne by you will be those for returning the products, unless the Vendor expressly exempted you from those expenses when you made your purchase, and under the condition that you use the courier and shipping methods indicated below in section 2.
2. Procedure for returning products to the Vendor - UPS
The Vendor recommends you use the courier UPS (www.ups.com) for returning products. If you use UPS and the pre-printed label – which carries the return address – enclosed in the original order, you will not have to pay the return costs upfront. The Vendor will pay the courier UPS on your behalf and will deduct from your refund a fee equal to the cost incurred for delivering the purchased products to your home. Contact UPS to organise a return. The possibility of tracking each package sent at any time using this shipping method relieves you from any responsibility for loss or damage to the products during transit. If you decide to return products using a courier other than UPS, you will have to pay the return shipping costs upfront and you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the products during transit. In this event, you will also be refunded an amount equal to the standard shipping cost of the purchased products although, as per art. 56, section 2 of the Consumer Code, you will not be refunded for any additional costs incurred due to choosing another kind of shipment and delivery that is different to or faster than the standard method.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, in-store services may not be available. For more information, consult our Customer Care area.
If you are based in Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands, Portugal or Sweden, you may decide to return the products by going directly to any Isabel Marant store indicated on www.isabelmarant.com; therefore without waiting to mail them from your home, you will not have to incur any costs and it will be not necessary to fill out the online return form, but it will be sufficient to present the products to the sales assistant at the Isabel Marant store along with the original packaging, pre-stamped label and the order summary note contained in the packaging within fourteen (14) days of receiving the products.
The sales assistant will ensure the presence of the identification tag on the products and will also check that the products are not faulty or affected by obvious defects, such as to make them unsuitable for use.
If, from a preliminary check by the sales assistant, turns out that the products are faulty or affected by obvious defects, the sales assistant will not withdraw the products and will invite you to contact the Customer Care of the Vendor.
If, after the above mentioned check, turns out that the products are not faulty nor affected by obvious defects, the sales assistant shall fill the Return form, shall package them in the original packaging, applying the pre-stamped label so that they can be sent to the Vendor.
It is understood that the sales assistant will perform only a preliminary check on the products and that the delivery to the sales assistant is thus not equivalent to acceptance of the return by the Vendor.
The Vendor shall check that the return complies with the terms indicated above, as soon as the products have been received at its warehouses, and shall then inform you via email if the return was accepted.
Without prejudice to the above, in terms of acceptance of the return, whenever you have made payment of the order with cash on delivery, in order to obtain the reimbursement, you’ll have to indicate your IBAN to the sales assistant so that it may be entered with your personal information.
3. Compliance checks for returned products
You will be contacted if your return cannot be accepted because it does not comply with the conditions referred to in letters a) and e) of paragraph 1 above and you can choose to have the goods returned to you at your own expense. If you refuse this shipment, the Vendor reserves the right to retain the goods and the amount corresponding to the purchase price of the goods.
All goods must be returned new and unused, in perfect condition, with all protective materials and identification tags and stickers attached to the goods (if present), in addition to their packaging, accessories and documentation. If the goods show signs of use or if they have been used or altered with respect to their original condition in any way, the Vendor reserves the right not to accept the return or, alternatively, to reduce the amount of the refund or exchange accordingly.
For example, the Vendor may reduce the refund in the following circumstances:
- the goods have been used, worn, damaged or washed;
- the identification tag is no longer attached to goods with a disposable seal or has not been returned. Please note that the identification tag is an integral part of each product; and/or
- the original packaging, which is an integral part of each product (e.g. the protective pouch) has not been returned;
You will be contacted if the Vendor decides to reduce the refund for this reason. In this case, you can choose (as an alternative to the reduction of the refund) to have the goods returned to you at your expense.
In the event of the latter, should you refuse this shipment, the Vendor reserves the right to retain both the goods and the amount specified for the decreased refund owing to the decrease in value of the returned products.
4. Refund times and procedures
Once the Vendor has received the returned products and checked all requirements have been met, you will receive an email confirming that the return has been accepted and YNAP will proceed with a full refund, or, if the products are found to have decreased in value, you will receive an email informing you of the amount deducted from the refund and YNAP will proceed with the refund of the remaining amount. Whatever the form of payment used, the Vendor will process the refund as quickly as possible and, in any case, within fourteen (14) days from the date it was informed of your decision to exercise your right to return, and once it has checked that the return was carried out in compliance with the above conditions.
The time period for refunding the amount paid for purchasing the returned products depends on the form of payment used:
- Purchase by credit/debit card: refund time will depend on the card company, but will normally take place within two billing cycles. The credit's value date will be the same as the original debit. You will not, therefore, suffer any losses in terms of bank interest.
- Payment by PayPal (if available): refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. The actual reimbursement of the credit card associated with your PayPal account will depend on the company that issued the card.
- Payment made by cash on delivery (if available): we will refund to the bank account indicated by you, so the time taken for the refund will depend on the accuracy of the information provided by you; the refund will usually take fourteen (14) days.
- Payment by SOFORT Banking (if available): time will depend on the SOFORT company’s policies.
5. Items returned because they are damaged, defective or incorrect
Notwithstanding legal rules protecting consumers, if you are returning a product because of an error on our part or because it is damaged or defective, you shall notify YNAP within thirty (30) days of receipt using the online Return Form on the website; if a product becomes faulty after the thirty (30) days please contact Customer Care to obtain further returns information. You must return the products in the same condition in which you received them. For returning the products please see section 1 and 2 above.
YNAP will examine all products returned as damaged or defective and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. Subject to acceptance by YNAP of the damaged or defective goods, products returned by you because they are damaged or defective will be refunded in full, including the cost of delivery for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to YNAP. In the event that YNAP find no fault with the returned products, you will be notified that the returned products cannot be accepted and you may elect to have the products re-delivered to you. If you do not accept re-delivery YNAP reserves the right to retain the products and the purchase price and recover YNAP's fees and expenses.
6. Conditions for the Exchange of Products
In certain circumstances detailed below, you shall be entitled to exchange your product for a different size or colour of the same model. Exchanges are subject to product availability at our warehouse. Exchanges are available only if you are based in one of the following countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands and Portugal. You can request an exchange using the online Return Form* on the website, which allows you to exchange your purchased products using the options available.
The request for an exchange of the product is subject to the following conditions:
- product exchange shall only apply to purchased products for which this possibility is expressly specified on the online Return Form on our website by means of the word "EXCHANGE” being available;
- you may only request the replacement of one or more purchased products with products of the same model, but in a different size and/or colour. The available replacement options will be indicated in the online Return Form;
- you may request to exchange one or more purchased products within and not later than fifteen (15) calendar days of the day you receive the products, by filling in the Return Form and sending it via electronic means to YNAP within the aforementioned deadline. The products to be replaced should be returned within fourteen (14) calendar days of the day you received them;
- you may only submit a single replacement request for each product purchased;
- the products for which you request the replacement must be returned to YNAP in their original packaging, they must not have been used, worn, washed, modified or damaged, and they must still have their identification tag attached with the disposable seal;
- the products to be exchanged that are part of a single order must be returned to YNAP in a single shipment. YNAP reserves the right to refuse products of the same order that are shipped for replacement in different stages.
After receiving the products to be exchange, YNAP will inspect the products to check that all the above requirements have been fulfilled, YNAP will then verify the actual availability of the replacement products in its warehouses of the products to ensure that the size and/or colour you have selected are available.
If the selected replacement products are not available in the warehouse, YNAP will not be able to accept your request for an exchange and will refund you the original price of the products originally purchased in accordance with consumer protection legislation and pursuant to the procedures specified above.
If the selected products are available in the warehouse, YNAP will accept your request for an exchange and will send you an e-mail confirming the shipment of the replacement products. Shipment will occur within thirty (30) working days of the date from which YNAP was made aware of your request for exchange The costs for shipping the replacement products shall be borne by YNAP. When exchanging a product, if the price of the purchased product is lower or higher than the chosen replacement product, you will not be required to pay the relative price difference. However, if you choose to return the exchanged product in accordance with your legal rights, you will receive a full refund for the price paid for the product.
You will be contacted by YNAP if your request for an exchange cannot be accepted because the above conditions have not been met. In this instance, you can have the original products shipped back at your expense or YNAP will issue a refund in accordance with the procedures set out above.
The exchange products are subject to a subsequent product return procedure, in accordance with consumer protection legislation.
7. Identification Tag
We remind you that all products sold by the Vendor include an identification tag attached with a disposable seal which is an integral part of the product. Please try on the products without removing the tag and seal. Products returned without the tag and seal will not be accepted.
8. Consumer Code
These conditions for exercising the right to withdraw from the sale contract are an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and are governed by Italian law, and in particular by the Consumer Code.
*Download and fill in a paper return form to exercise your right to return.